Learn more about the roles on offer.
Read through the following job roles. Write down the roles of interest. Please make only one application per person.
Reporting to a Venue Manager and working as part of the Venue Team, this role is responsible for cleaning a designated zone as allocated or working as part of a response team across the venue as directed
- Cleaning tasks include; picking up rubbish, toilet cleaning, window cleaning, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming carpets, emptying bins, and sanitising facilities.
- Operating handheld cleaning equipment such as vacuum cleaners, carpet extractors, blowers and litter pickers as instructed, to complete allocated cleaning tasks.
Reporting to a Cleaning Supervisor and supervising a team of Venue Cleaners, this role is responsible for all aspects of cleaning and ensures that all activities are carried out under the direction of the Cleaning Supervisor and/or Venue Manager.
- Under the direction and guidance from Cleaning Supervisor and/or Venue Manager Direct, control, motivate and encourage all personnel under your management.
- Provide an efficient, safe, consistent and quality service to the complete satisfaction of our clients observing all the appropriate procedures and guidelines of our policies.
- Manage your team members' performance and direct them to undertake cleaning tasks as required to meet the responsibilities of this job role
Ensure that all equipment is safely and properly used by your team members and that any faults are promptly reported and fixed.
This role is responsible for managing the daily cleaning operations for one or more areas within the venue. This includes overseeing a number of Team Leaders and their teams and ensuring cleaning standards meet our contractual obligations, quality standards and safe work practices.
- Establishing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with the client's functional area teams.
- Providing direction, leading and managing the cleaning activities in line with Cleanevent's mission and values.
- Developing a thorough knowledge and understanding of the venue and relevant areas to ensure Teams are fully trained and compliant.
The Venue Administrator is responsible for providing administrative and operational support to the Venue Manager – Under the direction of the Venue Manager – Cluster Manager the Venue Administrator will responsible for the following:
- Ensure roster in CMS is continually updated in liaison with Venue Manager(s) and Workforce Coordinator.
- Manage Event Administration staff if applicable.
- Venue Assist the Venue Manager(s) with the development of the Venue Management Plan.
- Monitoring of the Event Timeline and updating in liaison with the Manager(s).
The Venue Cleaning Manager is responsible for planning, managing and evaluating activity at the venue and to ensure that:
- A close working relationship is established and maintained with our Client.
- Cleanevent's contractual responsibilities are well planned and executed to ensure an efficient, safe and consistent level of service to the complete satisfaction of our Client and patrons while also ensuring our financial return to the Company is maximised.
- All staff are managed and trained to ensure that their performance results in operational excellence and the maintenance of Cleanevent's promise of a "no fail, no excuses" quality service coupled with a guest and client focused attitude".
Reporting to the Village Housekeeping Supervisor and working as part of a team, this role is responsible for providing effective and efficient housekeeping services that meet our quality standards and safe work practices.
- Performing housekeeping and cleaning tasks in line with established specifications and time period. Task specifications will change from time to time to support service changes.
- Servicing Guest Rooms, Waste Removal, Floor Maintenance, Cleaning Bathrooms. Cleaning General Areas, Detail Cleaning/Washing.
This role is responsible for managing the daily housekeeping operations for one or more areas within the accommodation campus. This includes overseeing room servicing and cleaning that meet the organisations quality standards and safe work practices.
- Establishing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with our client's Accommodation Services Manager.
- Providing direction, leading and managing the housekeeping activities in line with Cleanevent's mission and values.
- Developing a thorough knowledge and understanding of the venue/event housekeeping business and the client's needs and expectations.
Reporting directly to the Housekeeping Manager, this role is responsible for managing the housekeeping, cleaning and waste removal within the Building collectively referred to as a precinct. This involves ensuring that our contractual responsibilities are well planned and executed (utilising Timeline Management and other company planning procedures) and that an efficient, safe and consistent level of service is provided to the complete satisfaction of our client and patrons, while ensuring the financial return to the Company is maximised.
- Setting up an operational area on site at each venue and at a central location for the precinct. Each operational area must include adequate office, storage, waste management, ablution and staff rest / refreshment areas as required for the cleaning and waste management.
- Responsibility for the daily operations for housekeeping, cleaning and waste management activities for the precinct.
- Utilising the CMS (Cleanevent Management System) for the management of the Games events, this includes planning, recording actuals and analysing performance.
Reporting to the Building Manager and working as part of a team, this role is responsible for providing effective and efficient laundry services that meet the organisations quality standards and safe work practices.
- Performing laundry and cleaning tasks in line with established specifications and time period. Task specifications will change from time to time to support service changes.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Guests laundry; receiving and delivering laundry through a 'valet' style service desk, issuing receipt docket/tag for laundry, providing laundry advice to guests, washing and drying laundry bags, moving laundry bags.