The full spectrum of hard facility maintenance services
We deliver the full spectrum of hard facility maintenance services - including mechanical, electrical, fire and HVAC.
As an example, one of our remote sites demands a team of over 200 electricians, refrigeration technicians, plumbers, carpenters, painters, tilers, welders, general hands, arborists, structural and civil engineers to maintain and refurbish 2,600 buildings.
Our planning maintenance goals
- To optimise asset availability
- To reduce maintenance costs
- To achieve longer asset life cycles
- To achieve a 70/30 ratio of planned to reactive maintenance
- To avoid major failures that lead to emergency shutdowns and lost production - at all costs!
At Spotless, we implement:
- a strategic and tactical approach to preventative maintenance at all stages of an asset life-cycle
- rigorous maintenance plans to ensure assets are in appropriate condition and to avoid the costs associated of unplanned call-outs
- ongoing condition assessments and audits.
Our site maintenance team will work closely with you to provide advice, technical solutions and delivery support in the areas of:
- due diligence
- maintenance planning
- whole-of-life cycle costing
- statutory compliance
- service delivery improvement
- ecologically sustainable development.
Scope of works
Our specialist tradespeople provide planned and ad-hoc maintenance including:
- machining and fabrication
- pipe fitting
- roof plumbing.
We also repair roofs, maintain hydrocarbon distribution facilities, clean workshops, repair bitumen roads, maintain bulk and in-pit oil and fuel farms, install fences, weld pipes, treat swimming pools and service trade waste and sewerage systems.
No site works are undertaken unless written risk assessments and safe job procedures are in place. Safety is our number one priority.
Find out more
Please contact us to learn more about our maintenance services for the resources sector.