Spotless delivers cost reductions and contract value to our clients by
packaging services into a tailored bundle of integrated services.
The integrated service model offered by Spotless allows us to deliver
efficiency and reduced costs by combining services into a tailored package
of services that meet the precise needs of our clients.
Our services often share resources and processes, and as a result, we are in
the position to deliver cost savings directly to our clients. In other
words, the more services we deliver, the more savings we can pass on.
Furthermore, this model allows for a single point of contact and
accountability for administrative and contract management operations,
meaning you save time by avoiding the complications inherent in managing
- Your costs become fixed (and therefore predictable) so your funds are more readily available to invest elsewhere in the business.
- We have the flexibility to grow and change with your business, adding or adapting services as
- We offer transparency through electronic auditing systems and detailed weekly reporting.
- We keep you up-to-date with regulatory requirements and compliance, reducing your business risks and taking on responsibility for managing OH&S, food safety compliance, employee/subcontractor licenses, insurances, qualifications and training requirements.
- We apply best practices across our services; every Spotless contract
includes a 'continuous improvement' clause, so you can rest assured that we are providing you with the best possible service for the life of the contract.
- You'll work with industry experts who understand the
business drivers in your industry, your challenges and most importantly, how
to deliver significant value to your organisation.