The Formula One Grand Prix is a standout event on the international racing calendar. Spotless delivers retail food, corporate hospitality, cleaning and waste management services to the close to 300,000 spectators who attend the event each year.
Formula One attracts TV audiences of around 540 million viewers worldwide, making it one of the most watched events in the sporting calendar. Our catering and cleaning teams have been part of the Australian Grand Prix since it came to Melbourne in 1996.
This year, Spotless’ specialist brand EPICURE will deliver their signature catering to corporate hospitality guests. Meanwhile, our cleaning and waste management teams will ensure the site is maintained to the highest standards.
- Fourteen years of experience has created a waste minimisation system that covers patrons, event suppliers, and cleaning staff
- Almost 2,000 bins are strategically placed around food outlets and on busy pedestrian pathways to make rubbish disposal easy
- Bins are strategically absent from crowded areas where they are likely to be over-turned
- Catering teams are supported with the right bins place for food preparation and clearing
- The right number of compactors and trucks are on hand to manage the volume of waste generated each day
- Our recycling company is on hand to remove recyclable materials and organic waste
Our team is onsite well before the grandstands are assembled, and a team of over 250 cleaners work in day and night shifts, clearing the grandstands and all public areas.