Spotless delivers the integrated facilities management for eight schools in Western Australia — four primary schools and four secondary schools — to open progressively from 2017 to 2023, with a subsequent 25 year maintenance period. These schools include:
- Alkimos Beach Primary School
- Aveley Secondary College, Ellenbrook
- Baldivis Garden Primary School
- Carnaby Rise Primary School, Landsdale
- Harrisdale Senior High School
- Woodland Grove Primary School, Byford
The estimated $370 million public private partnership (PPP) project designs and builds the schools based on ecologically sustainable design principles, with a particular emphasis on reducing energy consumption. The PPP contract is the first of its kind for Western Australia’s state education system, after similar PPP schemes successfully delivered schools in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia and Victoria.