FY2016: SPOTLESS QUICK FACTS
- Served food to 74 million customers
- Catered 10 million sports fans at stadia and major events
- Maintained 90,000 homes in public housing estates
- Washed 35 million sheets and 22 million industrial garments
- Managed 2.9 million check-ins across 19 remote mining accommodation villages
- Delivered 4.2 million hours of service to more than 200 healthcare providers
- Provided 150 security guards daily for the Victorian Racing Club Melbourne Cup Carnival
- Purchased 5,800 tonnes of meat, poultry and seafood
- Managed more than 52 million meter reads
Spotless is a leading provider of integrated facilities services with clients across Australia and New Zealand. They depend on us to provide services that are essential to the everyday running of their businesses.
More than 100 integrated services, a team of 36,000 exceptional people and an innovation agenda allow us to deliver tailored solutions for over 1,000 clients. Our clients are from a diverse range of industry sectors including defence; education; government; healthcare; senior living; sports & venues; resources; leisure & hospitality; airports; industrial; commercial; property; utilities and public private partnerships.
We are mostly known as Spotless, however you may know us as AE Smith, Alliance, Asset Services, Ensign, EPICURE, Clean Event, Clean Domain, Mustard, Nuvo, Skilltech, Taylors, TGS, UAM and UASG.
Spotless has a revenue close to $3.2B in the period ending 30 June 2016. Spotless is publicly listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: SPO) and headquartered in Melbourne.
Spotless is 88 per cent owned by Downer EDI Limited (DOW), the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.