Our essential services are redefining Healthcare.
As a healthcare provider, your team is forced to meet increasingly high standards of clinical excellence and compliance. So how do you manage limited resources to secure the best outcomes possible? The answer is focus. And specialisation. Did you know that over 30% of healthcare providers in Australia and NZ now outsource one or more non-clinical support services? And the trend is growing. Fast.
Healthcare support services we provide
Every year Spotless delivers more than 4.2 million hours of non-clinical support services to over 200 healthcare facilities in Australia and New Zealand, including:
- Facility maintenance
- Ward support
- Biomedical engineering
- Grounds management
- Security services
Facilities Management & Public Private Partnership specialists
Spotless is Australia’s most trusted provider of soft and hard facility maintenance services to healthcare facilities procured through a Public Private Partnership framework.
Spotless has a 40 year history of supporting the every-day operations of hospitals all over Australia and New Zealand. Not just as a supplier, we are a trusted partner. Trusted to deliver care associated services, creating a homely and safe environment for hospital staff, patients and their guests.
Our proven service delivery models promote efficiency and accuracy and our well-developed processes ensure consistent and timely delivery. This means our clients can rely on us around the clock to support their essential day-to-day hospital activities.
Spotless works with major hospitals and health boards across Australia and New Zealand, including:
- Bathurst Hospital
- Bay of Plenty District Health Board
- Bendigo Hospital
- Capital and Coast District Health Board
- Flinders Medical Centre
- Lakes District Health Board
- Mercy Ascot
- New Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Northland District Health Board
- Orange Hospital
- Rotorua Hospital
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- Tauranga Hospital
- The Alfred Hospital
- The Royal Children’s Hospital
- Women’s & Children’s Hospital
At Spotless we invest in healthcare specific systems to continually improve our service to the healthcare sector.
- Food, menu and nutrition management programs for patients
- Electronic auditing protocols for hospital cleans
- Sterile cleaning technologies for high risk operating theatres and laboratories
- Comprehensive safety, quality and risk management plans
Our business models
We continuously review and re-engineer our business models and service delivery by:
- driving and capturing the total cost-of-service through process improvements, multi-skilling, overhead reductions and benchmarking
- capturing, reporting and demonstrating business benefits
- operating as a business partner – aligning with your objectives and working across service lines to identify improvements.
Spotless is at the forefront of introducing new innovative digital technologies into our hospital contracts. We have significant experience and shared learnings that bring benefits to all of our customers, their staff and ultimately patients.
Download a brochure