Creating a sustainable energy and water future – utilities and asset optimisation.
Our comprehensive sustainability services portfolio focuses on reducing your utilities and asset costs and improving overall performance to optimise operational efficiencies. Rather than having to invest your capital to reduce operating costs, we provide managed solutions that are funded from your savings.
Our multi-disciplinary engineering team can assess your utilities costs and asset performance and identify and prioritise critical cost saving initiatives.
We have a number of technical solutions to ensure you have options when it comes to maximising efficiencies and reducing costs:
Alternative energy sources
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) and Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) that partially or entirely substitute traditional electricity markets
- Maximise your gas supply with tri-generation assets that self-generate electricity, chilled water and hot water/steam
- Power Factor Correction (PFC), Voltage Regulation (VR) and Harmonics
- Demand Response Management (DRM) to manage and shift peak demand costs
- Efficient operation of Heating, Ventilation, Air-conditioning and Refrigeration (HVACR)
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
- High efficiency boilers
Optimised asset maintenance
- Moving to Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) we can reduce your overall maintenance costs up to 40% without increasing asset performance risk. We can also extend the life of your assets with targeted maintenance and refurbishment Intelligent monitoring systems
Smart monitoring systems
- Internet of Things (IoT) Sensing
- Enterprise Energy Management Systems (EEMS)
- Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS)
Managed Services Agreement (MSA)
Our commercial engagement models are structured to generate immediate savings with risk-managed life cycle solutions that shift CAPEX to cash flow positive OPEX.
Reducing Total Utilities Costs and Improving Asset Performance
Click on the image below to learn about our sustainability services that drive utilities costs down and optimise asset performance: